18 October 2008

Super Ben

This past summer, Ben's imagination has really taken flight. At any given time, he's a different superhero. He's not really partial to any one, though some he seems to like slightly more than others, but the funniest part is, he never wants to be a villain, he always has to be a bad guy. Like tonight for example, we were watching Teen Titans, and one guy Cyborg who is usually good becomes this zombie, so is evil (ebil, as Ben says) for the episode, so then Ben became "a good zombie Cyborg!" - or really" I'm a good zombir Cyborg, I'm a good zombie Cyborg..." over and over until you say "Hello, good zombie Cyborg!" , to which he will respond, "hello". I think the best part, though, is that I always get to be a good guy, too, and almost always it's a girl.


Spiderman...
These glasses are for a Ben 10 character, Gray Matter. You should hear his voice when he is this guy, it's a riot!
He wanted this Power Rangers outfit SOOO bad - I think it was mostly for the gloves, though!
He calls this his "Teenage Human Ninja Turtle" costume - and not because he's human, he just doesn't distinguish between human and mutant. The children's museum had a batman costume. Actually they have a room with a stage and a whole bunch of costumes. We stayed in there probably an hour or maybe even two hours, and he went from one costume to the next. He was in heaven.
And finally, he progressed to giving me action poses for pictures! This is Raven from the Teen Titans. Matt has already expressed his concerns about my buying him a girls' costume, but it was only $4, and I thought he'd be able to wear just the cape, but it's attached, and Ben has fun with it, so too bad!

No comments: