21 October 2008

Green Lantern quest

OK, I know I can be a little obsessive, but Ben REALLY wants the below Green Lantern action figure. There's also another one, that doesn't come with the car thingy, which would be fine too. If anyone sees it anywhere, PLEASE let me know, or buy it, and I will gladly pay you for it! I've only been able to find it on ebay for like, $25.00 (the one without the car is usually about 9.99, this one I think about 14.99 or so). He's already got Batman, Superman, Aquaman, and Flash and plays with them ALL the time. I've heard they may be found at Big lots, or Value City, or discount kind of places, but I've been looking and no luck yet. Anyway, thanks for keeping an eye out for us!



1 comment:

Maureen said...

I found this one. It's $14.99

http://www.toyrocket.com/product1.aspx?SID=1&Product_ID=42493&Category_ID=2610&

But I'm going to Big Lots tomorrow and they may have one. If u still need one I'll keep an eye out.

Today is Sarah's b-day and I'll be making her a Spongebob birthday cake. So I'm gonna look for some lil Spongebob stuff.

<3 ya,

Cuz Maureen