30 September 2008

New Computer!

Hurray! My loving parents to whom I am ever so grateful, have helped me out. So now, I can post new pictures on here finally, so people can see my giant baby. OK, I guess I have to face it that he's not a baby any more...in fact, here are some pics from his 4th Birthday party.
I had no idea how much he would love this mouse - Ben chased Chuck E Cheese around the restaurant, he was so excited to see him! Here he is with his favorite Power Rangers present from his friend Nick, all the best things from his party, I think!

I know, Ben won't eat pizza, but we went here anyway for his party. He was too excited to eat, so it didn't really make a difference.

I also found it hard to believe how into his cake he was, since he never eats cake. But, he couldn't wait to blow out the candles and stick his fingers into the frosting. He still didn't eat the cake, only the frosting, but I guess it's a start!

Stay tuned, I'll post more very soon. I've got a whole summer to update!

No comments: