25 August 2009

First Day of School and other stuff...

OK, so, I can't figure out how to arrange these in a different order, so they're all mixed up. I'll try to explain what each one is.

For our last free day before school started, we decided to make a trip out to The Natural Science Center, AKA "the Little Zoo", per Ben. He was SO excited to go to the Dinosaur room. They play this video and he sits and watches it over and over. I should have brought my book...

I happened to pull up next to this car at the gas station and was very grossed out, so of course I discreetly had to take a picture.

These are our townhouses. You can't actually see ours, though, because our front door is kind of behind that big giant tree in the middle. We're tucked inside the corner.
This is Ben's bed in the new house. I love how the green in the walls matches his bedspread perfectly!
This is the octopus I painted on Ben's wall. Ben calls it the Gooper Blooper. The door is the door to the bathroom in his room.
Since Ben has discovered his new love of mini golf, we took him to a place out in Winston. He liked sitting under the giraffe.
OK, this is the after-school picture. Not so bad! Scroll down for the before shot...
Nope, not this one....

Yup, here he was on the morning of the first day of school! Tomorrow is day two, though, and I'm being optimistic that it will go a bit smoother...I guess we'll see!

No comments: