23 January 2009

Christmas pics

I know, I'm so out of date, but I'm working on it. At least I posted these before February. Plus, since I still have the Christmas tree up it's almost like I'm not even late.

Somehow, his Santa picture is always bad.

This is how he slept on Christmas Eve. He barely made it into bed!
Christmas just isn't Christmas without a new Robin costume!

This was his favorite. This toolbench was one of the few things that he really asked for and wanted consistently. It's kind of odd, because it's not like Matt does any kind of work with tools ever.
We had to go out to try out the new bike. Now he can be one of the guys when he plays with the neighbors.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that he still has his jammie shirt on in the bottom pic! Too cute!!